2.6 Student Future Planning

 Hi guys! Last week I unfortunately missed genius hour so my report is coming from Ilyssa and Laurel's blogs. Since our night is next week we were very focused on coming up with a schedule for the night. We needed to have a plan so that things would run smoothly and we would not waste anyone's time. Ilyssa and Laurel went around and talked to the teachers about their topic. It seems that almost all the teachers have a good plan and feel comfortable about their topic. 

    It is pretty nerve racking that we have to talk in front of students but sadly I do not think anyone will be attending. No one has RSVP and if no one shows up it will be pretty heart breaking for us. I guess Wednesday we will see if our night was successful and that was it this week! 

Comments

Popular Posts