1.8 Vlogging with J
💔Last week I told you all that was the last blog, but I fibbed. This is my last blog and now we can be sad together. I have enjoyed blogging because I can kind of say whatever I want and rant. Vlogging on the other hand has been a journey. I am going to kind of repeat what I said last week considering the fact that I thought last week was the last week. That being said, I didn't vlog considering the circumstances. I also got quarantined so I haven't been do anything and that would be boring to film. My couples bit was sadly taken over by people and I am very upset. My life will not be the same without it and it's ruined me. I guess I will have to start something new, and hopefully people don't steal that from me. I am entirely joking, but in my head I am saying this in the most monotone voice. This week I made skits with Ilyssa for English, so I guess you could consider that vlogging. Let me know if I should post those on Youtube. Thank you guys for supporting me. Love you all. -Jenna

Comments
Post a Comment