1.7 Vlogging with J




 Well guys, this is really depressing... Welcome back to Vlogging with J, but this is the last time I will be saying that. 😭 Thank you guys for always giving me funny ideas and inspiring me to do my vlog! I have had a really hard time vlogging but this week I posted! Now that I have actually liked a video I have made, I somewhat like vlogging. Even though Genius Hour is over, I will continue to vlog( well attempt). As we all know, I have had a hard time vlogging but I am happy to say it is over. Now if I don't make a video I don't have to stress about failing English. I have also been thinking about next Genius Hour and I have some crazy ideas in mind that still deal with social media! Over all, I did follow my action plan but I never bought a camera because they are so expensive and I would have been living on the streets if I even attempted to but one. Maybe for Christmas I will ask for a cheap camera and a set up for my next Genius Hour(foreshadowing). Thankfully next Genius Hour can be with friends or else I would probably be bad at it as well. In conclusion, thank you guys so much!

Comments

  1. This is so sad, but I'm lookin' fly in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was cool to see, as I've never even attempted to vlog on my channel. This was very helpful to see, and it has inspired to me make a Scuba Vlog when I'm in college. I'll always remember this as a first look into the vlogging process and it'll be a source of inspiration for me later on :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts