1.6 Vlogging with J




    
 Welcome back to week six of Vlogging with J! I am going to be honest, I dislike vlogging. I think I would do it for fun at random times, but being forced to do it makes me want to cry. I am the worst vlogger in the history of vloggers. If this was a job, I would be fired already and living on the streets. I need to make it up to everyone in the class by actually making a good video. Last weekend I was supposed to vlog but I got caught up and did not film. I'll give myself some slack though because I love Halloween so much it consumes me. Although, I did film myself killing a disgusting spider the other day. Mrs. Crews gave me the great idea of filming people in the school who could potentially be lovers. I find this really funny and enjoyable so at least I am having fun with that. I am on the prowl for two couples and beware, you could be next. 

Comments

  1. Jenna, I am so excited to listen to your Ted Talk next week! Vlogging seems to be very time consuming and difficult to properly edit, I can see why you don't like it. What has been the most challenging task so far? You are a very creative and entertaining person, so I'm sure your vlog will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, I'm very excited to see this couple's vlog!! Is it more of a challenge to find time to vlog or things to vlog about?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts