1.4 Vlogging with J


     

    Welcome back to week four of my blog about my vlog! Once again, vlogging is still kind of hard for me. I am starting to learn how to remember to start vlogging. Every once in awhile I´ll start videoing my friends and we get kind of awkward. Although, I have been following my action plan as best as I can. I love watching Youtube and that is why I chose to vlog. When Youtubers always say vlogging is hard, they really mean it. I am nervous to start editing because I know it is going to be hard. I am going to get better at this even if it is the last thing I do. I am not going to lie, being in front of the camera is kind of scary. I am a very outgoing person and I thought that meant this was going to be easy. I think the one thing I need to overcome is not being confident. Maybe if I am little bit more confident I can succeed in vlogging! If anyone has any ideas about what I should vlog please let me know :))

Comments

  1. Vlogging sounds awesome! It’s good to hear some troubles along the way, because we often hear practice makes perfect. I think you should talk to Anthony Ray for editing ideas. I know he has some experience with editing footage so he could be very helpful. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool that you've found something you like to do. Do you think that editing is going to be more of a challenge than actually remembering to vlog in itself? Can't wait to see where this goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts