1.3 Vlogging with J


 

         Welcome back to week three of my blog! This week I did the same thing I had done last week. Remembering to vlog is very hard, and I am sure you think vlogging is super easy, but I am here to tell you it is not. I always forget to pull out my phone and video what ever I am doing.  Last weekend I went on a trip with my family and I vlogged a little bit but I was not on my phone much. This week my main goal is to remember that I need to vlog. I am always with my friends so vlogging should not be as hard as I make it. I love watching Youtube vlog channels because they are so entertaining and hilarious. They inspire me and I just need to get the hang of vlogging so I can be like them. I recommend everyone watches David Dobrik, Sadie Crowell, Nelk, Emma Chamberlain, and many other influencers. All in all, I am following my action plan precisely. 








Comments

  1. This is Justin! Jenna, vlogging does sound very difficult because you are trying to enjoy the moment while videoing it. I know for sure I wouldn't be able to do that. Do you plan on doing pranks for a vlog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that someone else is also having a hard time remembering to do their genius hour. Vlogging sounds very interesting and like something I could never do! How do you choose what to vlog each week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Grace! I know how determined you are to vlog and try very hard at remembering. Is there a way that would help you remember to? Can't wait to see how the vlog turns out:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts