1.2 Vlogging with J


    Welcome to my second blog about my vlog! Vlogging is more difficult than I thought it was going to be. I kept forgetting to vlog and now I have to take on editing. This past weekend, Grace and I went to Billings and attempted to vlog. We got some content in even though it was not amazing, but we tried our best. I vlogged when we got smoothies and when we encountered a cute boy. I am not sure if I am going to upload this video because it is not very interesting. I really hope I will get the hang of vlogging. This next week I am going to focus on content and editing. I will find events to video so I can get more interesting content. Throughout these first weeks I have followed my action plan and I will continue to.

           Grace in Costco

Comments

  1. I love how you have the courage to start vlogging that takes a lot of guts! It looks like the vlogs are going good so far. What is your favorite and least favorite part of vlogging? I'm excited to see the progress you make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also if you try to set side away everyday or other day that might help you remember!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Very good job on following your action plan, I think this is an essential key to your genius hour, because I feel like vlogging is easy to forget and honestly hard to do in general. How many vlogs are you making? Is this going to be just one big video?

      Delete
  3. I love your content! It’s great you are starting to to this. What is the topic of your blogs or you going to have several different ones? I like how you traveled for you’re first blog. Great work!

    -Skyler

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts